For the latest information on Coronavirus (COVID-19), please read more by Clicking here

Obstructions-public paths, footpaths, road and Highways

Cambridgeshire County Council is responsible for enforcing Rights of Way where obstructions occur on or over public paths, footpaths, roads and Highways.

Please report the matter using the interactive link. The incident will be logged and a CCC Officer will investigate.

Please note in the first instance CCC will enforce Right of access where there is HM registered Land or homeowner adjacent to the path/road by contacting the responsible Party to undertake the necessary works. Where not and no Landowner can be established CCC may undertake work based on public risk and safety assessment.

Where a road has not been adopted by CCC (usually under Planning Conditions and legal agreement) as a public or environmental nuisance please contact your local Cambridgeshire County Council representative

For more information on footpaths and Rights of Way in Cambridgeshire including Soham please click here.

Need help? Get in Contact

01353 723472

Council Opening Times

Monday to Friday: 9am – 1pm (voicemail available whilst closed)

We use cookies to provide necessary site functionality and improve your experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our use of cookies. View our Cookie Policy for more information.

Skip to content