- No information shall be placed on the site without the prior knowledge and approval of the Clerk.
- No information will be placed on the site unless the Clerk has proof that it is correct.
- The Clerk, Deputy Clerk and Chairperson will be the only people with passwords to enable information to be added to the site.
- Normally the Clerk/Deputy Clerk will be the only persons from now on who will add information.
- If the Chairperson or other member wishes to add an article it will first be checked with the Clerk.
- The News section will be updated as and when there is accurate information coming to the attention of the Clerk.
- Information, which becomes out of date will be removed at the earliest opportunity.
- Agendas of meetings will be placed on the site 4 days before the meeting (to allow time for members to receive their copy by post).
- Minutes will appear on the site only after they have been checked and approved – typically one month after the date of the meeting.
- The Budget may appear at the same time as the minutes (after it has been approved by the full Council).
- This policy will be reviewed by the full council or appropriate sub-committee as and when required.
- The Council will endeavour to meet the requirements of the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No.2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
- In support of this intent, we will:-
- Conduct an initial audit using Government and ‘industry’ checklists;
- Ensure that the findings are sent, via the Clerk, to appropriate Council members;
- Act on the comments and feedback received to ensure that we are compliant;
- Make any changes as appropriate, including making changes and amendments using external advice/webmasters/website hosts as appropriate.